So this is one of the recipes I have truly spent a lot of time perfecting, over a year to be exact. The essential formula hasn’t changed much, but I did switch a couple ingredients around.
This Buddha Dressing LITERALLY is the best salad dressing I have ever had and it makes me look forward to eating huge salad bowls almost daily… I’m seriously obsessed.
My Buddha Dressing is made with 6 basic ingredients and can be made oil-free if desired. This recipe makes about 4-6 servings, depending on how much dressing you like to use for your salad/Buddha Bowls.
- 6 tablespoons Raw Almond Butter (I like Trader Joe’s crunchy)
- 6 tablespoons Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast
- 6 tablespoons Coconut Aminos (OR use Tamari)
- 3 tablespoons Olive Oil (OR use water for an oil-free option)
- 3 large Garlic Cloves (you can use more or less, depending on how much you like garlic…)
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend well! It’s literally THAT simple! Store in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to a week.
*This dressing does thicken a bit in the fridge!
I hope you guys try this recipe out and PLEASE let me know what you think! Have a great week!