This Guacamole recipe is simple, delicious and takes just minutes to prepare. It is perfect to use as a dip for chips or fresh chopped veggies and it is a great topping for tacos and burrito bowels.
- 1 large Avocado
- 2 tablespoons diced Sweet Onion
- 1 Lime, juiced (fresh is best, but bottled lime juice works too)
- 1 Roma tomato, diced and seeded
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped Cilantro (option to use freeze-dried)
- Salt, to taste
- Optional – sliced Jalapeño to add some fire 🙂
Remove skin/seed from avocado and dice into small cubes. Dice sweet onion and tomato and then remove seeds from the tomato. In a bowl, add all ingredients and mix thoroughly. Add more salt or jalapeño if desired.
Serve with stick-sliced fresh veggies such as bell peppers, celery and carrots or serve with chips and salsa. Also great to use for your next Taco Night!